Details of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions (6 lenses)
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions by Johnson & Johnson are the first contact lenses that automatically adapt to changing light conditions in order to provide excellent vision and comfort all day long.
The biweekly contact lenses impress with their integrated Transitions Light Intelligent Technology which quickly and easily reduces the stress caused by indoor and outdoor light. The technology also includes a blue light and UV filter.
Acuvue Oasys with Transitions contact lenses contain billions of photochromic molecules that can make the lenses to appear clear, dark, or partially darkened. They react outdoors when exposed to UV radiation as well as indoors. The lenses have been specially designed to minimize changes in the appearance of the eyes, so in most situations, contact lenses are not in the darkest version.
The advantages of Acuvue Oasys with Transitions:
- the lenses reduce the intensity of disruptive starbursts at night and guarantee clear and sharp vision
- they decrease the stress for the eyes
- they help your eyes adapt to bright light up to five seconds faster
- they were designed to offer the highest possible level of protection against UV radiation that contact lenses can offer
- they adapt to the demanding lighting conditions of sports, work or television
- the photochromic technology is not part of the lens surface, but is applied directly into the material of the entire lens
|Expiration:||At least 48 months|
|Lenses in a box:||6|
|Water content:||38 %|
|Oxygen transmissibility:||121 Dk/t|
|Easy handling tint:||Yes|
|Power:||from -12.00 to +8.0|
|Center thickness:||0.085 mm|
|Manufacturer:||Johnson & Johnson|
If you need any advice about how to buy your contact lenses online, we’re here to assist you via web chat, phone ((604) 562-0202) or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.